- LibreOffice 6.4 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.4.4 rc1:
- tdf#125609 radiobutton receives item status changed event after listbox value selection [Justin Luth]
- tdf#130108 FILESAVE XLSX Conditional Format not applied [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#130505 LibreOffice dialogs for save and open have default focus in the location field instead of file name field [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#131554 text position wrong for a PPTX document [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#131898 LibreOffice dialog: File name field filled with filename, type, size and modified date when selecting a file in the browser [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#131956 Crash on file reload after file recovery ( steps in comment 9 ) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#132187 For every repeated paste the page count (incl. content) doubles [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#132282 FILEOPEN PPTX: Titles rendered vertically instead of horizontally [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#132783 Calc CRASH when Ctrl+F [Luboš Luňák]