- LibreOffice 7.6 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.6.1 RC1:
- tdf#144906 CRASH when editing date field - floating Navigator open [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#149069 Warning when using libreoffice.jar from Maven, NativeLibraryLoader expects UnoClassLoader [Hossein]
- tdf#154138 "Change line color" animation effect for rectangle, bottom line [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#156683 Crash in: comphelper::AccessibleEventNotifier::revokeClientNotifyDisposing(unsigned int, com::sun::star::uno::Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XInterface> const&) [Michael Weghorn]
- tdf#156784 LO freezes if delete the first column on the table and the TC are hidden, pressing Ctrl+A [László Németh]
- tdf#156967 CALC: Basic: CSV import macro crashes Calc 126.96.36.199 (worked fine in 7.5) [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#156985 SUM() with mixed formula and value cells may give slightly inaccurate result [Eike Rathke]