SF Review Comments
- (1) Should the Arguments section discussion the error status when an out of range value is passed to the function? We need to be consistent about where we make this statement.
- (2) In the Arguments section, should "Number" be in bold?
- (3) In the Additional detail section, I notice that the bullet "Alternatively multiply by 180/PI() to convert the result from radians to degrees." was not included for ACOS. Probably best to include always or never.
- (4) In the 2nd examples, is "The tangent of 45 degrees is 1." necessary?
--Stevefanning (talk) 2020-09-06T17:16:15 (UTC)
- As mentioned all further functions have error cases in additional section and corrected for earlier cases
- All arguments to the function are bold throughout that is the structure I saw was being followed and I didn't find problem with it
- Added there
--RonnieGandhi (talk) 2020-09-07T7:43:55 (UTC)
OH: Back to "principal value", here I think it's the branch of the function between ]0, +pi[. It worth to clarify the Summary.
--Olivier Hallot 2020-09-07T14:06:04 (UTC)