Jump to navigation Jump to search
SF Review Comments
- (1) There seems to be some spurious white space in two of the later sections.
- (2) Erroneous reference to cosine in Arguments section.
- (3) Where to describe error conditions resulting from invalid arguments?
- (4) The appearance of the equation in the Additional details section throws up a question or two. Firstly, do we want to include such equations? Olivier should be consulted but I think it's good to include such standard mathematical equations as long we don't specify how the function is implemented. Secondly, if we are going to include them, we ought to be consistent. Hence, should the corresponding equation be included in ACOSH etc?
- (5) Is there a reason why you haven't included one of your animated GIFs for this function?
- (6) There are a few mentions of ACOT in the Additional details and Examples sections.
- (1) Done
- (2) Done
- (3) As mentioned earlier, in additional section
- (4) Only for all Hyberolic function of trigonometry, equations are used I saw MS Excel also follows same standard it is because these are exact equations whereas cos or tan or cot doesn't need eq. Changes have been applied for all similar cases
- (5) Yes cot has disconnected graph for which making gif is difficult every cot function in list will have image instead.
- (6) Handled