Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (1) Do we know why the ODFF states that this function should calculate the "principal value"?
- (2) In the Returns section, I might change "that is the number" to "that is the value" because the word "number" appears too often!
- (1) I think it appears wrong to me
- (2) done
- (3) also as per format I have added formula for this one since it is hyperbolic and excel also follow this format although that is not the only reason for doing it as I mentioned earlier.
- The function is odd and non periodic, hence no need for principal value qualifier.
--Olivier Hallot 2020-09-07T14:17:32 (UTC)