From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. This feels a little terse. Consider something like “Returns a value of the probability density function or the cumulative distribution function for the beta distribution”.
- (2) Arguments. Suggest re-word third bullet as follows – “If Start is not specified, the default value 0 is used. If End is not specified, the default value 1 is used.”.
- (3) Arguments. Delete final bullet point – covered by the Syntax format.
- (4) Additional details. I am slightly uncomfortable with the Warning – where did it come from? As this function is defined in the ODFF, it has not been replaced within Calc.
- (5) Examples. The second example is not great – 0.75 is outside the Start/End range specified.
- 1,2,3,5 are addressed
- For 4th point I saw excel documentation saying it and it makes sense but we can talk on it further.