Jump to navigation Jump to search
SF Review Comments
- (1) Returns. Should “Decimal Number” be changed to “positive integer”?
- (2) Arguments. As a general point, should we gather information about errors arising from incorrect arguments into this section? (Rather then putting them into the Additional details or other sections)
- (3) Arguments. I would prefer the expansion of 2^48 to use comma separators rather then spaces.
- (4) Arguments. How does the function handle positive real numbers that are not integers (e.g. 6.123)?
- (5) Additional details. Not sure I understand the relevance of the second bullet.
- (6) Examples. The grammar in the caption under the figure could be improved. Also why is “moving right to left” included – does it matter?
- SF: Clearly "positive integer" (although cell formatting can change that into anything else).
- Perhaps pedantic: "Function parameters" or "Function arguments" ? My vote is "arguments".
--Olivier Hallot 2020-09-07T14:41:58 (UTC)