Jump to navigation Jump to search
SF Review Comments
- (1) Returns. Some of the wording in this sentence feels like we are unnecessarily re-stating the purpose of the function.
- (2) Returns. Does this function return a positive integer?
- (3) Arguments. As a general point, should we gather information about errors arising from incorrect arguments into this section? (Rather then putting them into the Additional details or other sections)
- (4) Arguments. I would prefer the expansion of 2^48 to use comma separators rather then spaces.
- (5) Arguments. How does the function handle positive real numbers that are not integers (e.g. 6.123)?
- (6) Additional details. Not sure I understand the relevance of the fourth bullet.
- (7) Examples. 2nd example contains reference to BITAND.
- (8) Examples. The grammar in the caption under the figure could be improved. Also why is “moving right to left” included – does it matter?