Jump to navigation Jump to search
SF Review Comments
- (1) Returns. Presumably returns a positive integer.
- (2) Returns. Not sure it is appropriate to include an example in the Returns section.
- (3) Arguments. As a general point, should we gather information about errors arising from incorrect arguments into this section? (Rather then putting them into the Additional details or other sections)
- (4) Additional details. 2nd bullet not understood.
- (5) Additional details. In the 5th bullet, not sure why we need to introduce N and R – maybe use Math to create a nice version of the formula given in the Help (using Count 1 and Count 2)?