From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Returns. I do not think that this function counts alphanumeric entries. It seems to count empty arguments, non-reference arguments and any referenced cells that are non-blank. Is that your interpretation?
- (2) Arguments, bullet point. If the function counts as per previous comment, then it would probably be easier to say that.
- (3) Additional details, second bullet. Change “number that satisfies” to “numbers that satisfy”.
- (4) Additional details. Maybe mention COUNT function, in the same way that COUNT function mentions COUNTA?
- (5) Examples, third example. Is “6+2” really a “logical representation”?
- (6) Examples, fourth example. Should the description read “The functions counts empty arguments”?
- (7) Examples, final example. Suggest alternative text for Description – “The function counts error values as well as text, but not empty cells”
- (8) Related LibreOffice functions. Since COUNTIF and COUNTIFS are mentioned in the Additional details section, should they be linked here as well?
- (9) Related LibreOffice functions. Is COUNTBLANKS also related?
- (10) Related LibreOffice functions. It is not obvious to me why ISBLANK is listed here. Why here and not on COUNT’s page?