From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. A bit terse – maybe add something like “in a specified range of cells”.
- (2) Returns. Presumably, the value returned is a non-negative integer.
- (3) Arguments. Not clear as written – I do not think it is a “reference to the cell containing the list of cells”. Range may be a reference to a single cell, or a reference to a list of cells. What happens if you pass something other than cell references?
- (4) Additional details. No sure why this needs to be a bullet point. Also, I am not sure that it does count cells that contain “”.
- (5) Examples, second example. In Formula column, change “contains” to “contain”. In Description column, change “value” to “values” and “number” to “numbers”.
- (6) Related LibreOffice functions. Is COUNTIFS not considered to be relevant?