Jump to navigation Jump to search
SF Review Comments
- (1) Arguments, first paragraph. Missing space after first comma.
- (2) Arguments. Would references to “Number” normally be bold?
- (3) Arguments, second paragraph. Instead of “cosecant value is +/-∞”, would “the cosecant value is undefined” be better?
- (4) Additional details, second bullet. Change “cosine” to “cosecant”.
- (5) Additional details. No need to abbreviate so change “Fig.” to “figure”.
- (6) Examples, second example. Unexpected reference to 60 degrees in Description.
- (7) Examples, third example. Unexpected reference to 1 radian.
- On other math functions you nicely added some equations defining the function (e.g. COTH), here you can add the math expression csh(x) = 1 / sin(x)
- All comments handled