Jump to navigation Jump to search
SF Review Comments
- (1) Arguments, first paragraph. Missing space after first comma.
- (2) Arguments. Would references to “Number” normally be bold?
- (3) Arguments, second paragraph. Instead of “csch value is +/-∞”, would “the csch value is undefined” be better?
- (4) Additional details, first paragraph. Suggest change “its inverse of hyperbolic sine” to “the inverse of its hyperbolic sine”.
- (5) Additional details. No need to abbreviate so change “Fig.” to “figure”.
- Same as inCSC, add the math expression of CSCH as (e.g.) csch(x) = 1 / sinh(x)
--Olivier Hallot 2020-09-14T21:24:45 (UTC)
- All comments handled