From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) General. Do you think a link to Wikipedia’s page entitled “Tick size” would be worthwhile?
- (2) Summary. Suggest replacing with the following “Some security prices are quoted in a fractional representation, to the nearest 1/32, 1/16, etc. For example, if the fractional unit used is 1/32, a quote of 99.05 means 99 plus 5/32 (or 99.16 in decimal). DOLLARDE converts a number in this fractional representation to a decimal number.”
- (3) Returns. Suggest replacing with the following – “Returns a real number which is the decimal equivalent of a given number in fractional representation, with a specified fractional unit.”.
- (4) Arguments, Fraction. Change “whole number” to “integer”.
- (5) Arguments, 2nd bullet. Delete 2nd sentence.
- (6) Additional details. Is it worth mentioning that DOLLARFR performs the opposite conversion?
- (7) Examples, general. It would be good to have an example that shows how =DOLLARDE(1.2; 16) gives 2.25.
- (8) Examples, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd examples. Suggest change “as a decimal fraction” into “in a fractional representation”.
- (9) Examples, 3rd example. Change “for 1” to “for -1”.