From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. Would it be better to insert “sets of” before “samples”?
- (2) Returns. As we are calculating a probability, would it be worth stating that the value returned is in the range [0, 1]?
- (3) Arguments, 1st bullet. Change “a reference to a cell” to “a referenced cell”. Also, are you sure that the logical values TRUE and FALSE are ignored rather than taken as 1 and 0 respectively?
- (4) Arguments, 2nd bullet. Insert “of” before “0”. Change “on” to “in”.
- (5) Arguments, general. Do we need to say what happens if either argument is not a reference to a range of cells?
- (6) Additional details. Insert “the” before “F-test”.
- (7) Examples, 2nd sentence of Description. Suggest correcting to read “Here the function gives the F-test result for datasets in A1:A6 and B1:B4”.
- (8) ODF standard. Is it correct that neither F.TEST nor FTEST satisfy the definition of FTEST in the ODF?