- (1) Summary. Suggest identifying what the acronyms ETS and EDS mean as soon as they are used.
- (2) Arguments, first note pin. “functions” does not need to be plural.
- (3) Arguments, timeline argument. A little confusing because the text indicates that this is an array of numbers (or reference to an array of numbers). That does not seem to cover dates and times which are clearly allowed.
- (4) Arguments, period_length. What happens if you pass a real number?
- (5) Arguments, data_completion. What happens if you do not pass 0, 1, TRUE or FALSE?
- (6) Arguments, aggregation. What happens if you pass a real number? What happens if you pass an out of range value?
- (7) Arguments, fourth note pin. “functions” does not need to be plural.
- (8) Arguments, final four bullets. “functions” does not need to be plural (four occurrences). Also, insert space before open round brackets (three occurrences). Also, “Error” does not need an upper-case letter (two occurrences).
- (9) Arguments, final bullet. Change "not being a" to "is not".
- (10) Additional details, final bullet. Not sure “Exponential” needs an upper-case letter here.
- (11) Examples, general. Did not work for me at first, because of the date format. Changed all dates to ISO 4601 format and it worked fine. Suggest change example to use a standard date format. Might also be worth spelling out that you must create the two named ranges.
- (12) Examples, general. Would it be worth including examples that do not pass some of the optional arguments?
Note: I expect that many of these comments could be applied equally to the other FORECAST.ETS... functions. I do not propose to repeat them in each case. Please could you apply all of the above to those other functions where applicable.
All points addressed.