From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. A bit unclear as currently written. Suggested re-word as follows – “Calculates a value from the cumulative distribution function of the standard normal distribution minus 0.5. The standard normal distribution is a special case of the normal distribution, with a mean of 0 and a standard deviation of 1”.
- (2) Returns. Can we change “standard normal cumulative distribution” to “cumulative distribution function of the standard normal distribution”. Also please state that the value lies in the range -0.5 to +0.5.
- (3) Arguments. Suggest change “for which the value of the standard normal distribution is to be calculated” (which is not correct) to “to be used in the calculation”.
- (4) Additional details. Suggested improvement – change “Normal distribution” to “normal distribution in general, and the standard normal distribution in particular,”.
- (5) Additional details. Suggest we include an equation for this function (see referenced Wikipedia page and add “-0.5”).
- (6) Examples. Neither example “calculates the normal distribution value”.
all points addressed.