Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (1) Summary. Suggest re-word as follows – “Calculates the kurtosis of a data set comprising at least four values. Kurtosis is a statistical measure that is used to describe the shape of a probability distribution.”.
- (2) Arguments, 1st bullet. Should this be worded differently – for example “If KURT is called with arguments that specify less than four values, the function returns a division (#DIV/0!) error.”.
- (3) Arguments, 2nd bullet. Can I suggest the following potentially simpler text – “The function ignores any cell that is empty, contains text or contains a logical value”? However please could you check whether it really does ignore logical values of TRUE and FALSE.
- (4) Arguments, 3rd bullet. Suggest change “has” to “contains” and “considers” to “includes”.
- (5) Arguments, 4th bullet. Insert space before open round bracket.
- (6) Additional details. Initial uppercase letter not required for “Sample”. Also “calculated using COUNT(N)” is redundant and could be deleted (in which case COUNT need not appear in the Related LibreOffice functions section).
- (7) Examples, 2nd example. Description clearly inaccurate.
- (8) Examples, 3rd example. Insert “the” before “same”. Suggest adding “which leads to a 0 standard deviation”.