From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) General. Please describe the behaviour when the second parameter is an array and include an example of this case.
- (2) Summary. Add “of numbers”.
- (3) Returns. Presumably, a real number or an array of real numbers will be returned (I assume that the cells specified by the Data argument can contain real values)?
- (4) Arguments. What happens if any cells in Data do not contain numbers? What happens if RankC contains any non-numeric values or any in-range real values?
- (5) Examples. It would be useful to include examples showing the arguments as lists of values within curly braces.
All points addressed.