From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. Suggest replacing with “Identifies the maximum value in the list of numbers passed as arguments, ignoring empty cells and cells containing text”.
- (2) Returns. Suggest change “Number Number 1, Number 2, … , Number 255” to simply read “numbers”. Also, suggest adding “, ignoring empty cells and cells containing text”.
- (3) Arguments, 1st paragraph. Suggest adding “Empty cells and cells containing text are ignored.”
- (4) Arguments, 2nd bullet. Not sure why we are discussing MIN() here. Also is the word “still” needed?
- (5) Additional details. Not sure why we are discussing MIN() here. Also, is the second sentence just repeating what was said in the 1st bullet of the Arguments section? Also, would it be worth saying that the logical value TRUE counts as 1, while FALSE counts as 0?