From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. Suggest replacing with “Identifies the maximum value in the list of numbers passed as arguments. Cells containing text are given the value 0 and empty cells are ignored.”.
- (2) Returns. Suggest change “Number Number 1, Number 2, … , Number 255” to simply read “numbers”. Also suggest deleting “including text values which are counted as 0” and adding the sentence “Empty cells are ignored and cells containing text are given the value 0.”.
- (3) Arguments, 1st paragraph. Suggest changing 2nd sentence to “Empty cells are ignored and cells containing text are given the value 0.”.
- (4) Arguments, 1st and 2nd bullets. Not sure why we are discussing MINA() here.
- (5) Additional details. Would it be worth saying that the logical value TRUE counts as 1, while FALSE counts as 0?