From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. Change “meets” to “meet”.
- (2) Returns. Suggest replacing with “Returns a real value which is the minimum value contained in cells of the specified ranges meeting their corresponding criteria.”.
- (3) Arguments, 3rd bullet. Should “qualifies the Criterion” be replaced by “satisfies its criterion”?
- (4) Arguments, bullets. Are cells within Range 1 … Range 255 that contain text (and satisfy their associated criterion) ignored when calculating the minimum value?
- (5) Arguments, general. I think only one error condition is mentioned, i.e. Func_Range and Range 1, Range 2, etc not having the same size. Are there any other obvious error conditions?
- (6) Additional details, 1st paragraph. In the text “regular expression on and off”, “expression” should be plural.
- (7) Examples, simple usage, 1st example. Something wrong here, the 5th row does satisfy the criterion (as do the 2nd and 4th rows).
- (8) Examples, simple usage, 2nd example. Maybe add a note to state that only the 4th row satisfies both criteria.
- (9) Examples, Using regular expressions and nested functions, 1st example. In the second sentence, the 2nd and 4th rows both satisfy the criteria.
- (10) Examples, Using regular expressions and nested functions, 2nd example. The text “except its minimum” is not correct – the condition as written does not rule out any value!
- (11) Examples, Reference to a cell as a criterion. This example only works if regular expressions are enabled. The previous example had wildcards enabled, which may cause confusion unless a statement is made.
all points addressed.