From The Document Foundation Wiki
The arguments section should list arguments in the form of a bullet list, I think --Olivier Hallot 2020-09-22T11:28:22 (UTC)
SF Review comments
- (1) Summary. I do not like summarizing a function by referencing the names of its arguments. Suggest simply “Returns the remainder when one number (the “dividend”) is divided by another number (the “divisor”)”.
- (2) Arguments. The text “which will be the dividend considered for MOD function” appears to be redundant.
- (3) Additional details, second bullet point. Insert “the” before “result”.
- (4) Examples. 3rd and 4th examples are the same. 7th example – presumably does not return 1.25.
All issues handled!
- (1) For the Examples, 4th is changed and 7th example does return 1.25.
--RonnieGandhi 2020-09-29T09:33:18 (UTC)