From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary, third sentence. Suggest rewording as “An error occurs when no value appears more than once”.
- (2) Returns. Suggest delete “Number 1, Number 2, …, Number 255”. Also perhaps insert “list of” before “arguments”.
- (3) Arguments, 1st bullet. This statement is a bit complex and I do not understand it fully. I am happy that if you write =MODE(“fred”) then you get an error 504. What is the other condition that you are trying to capture? I tried =MODE(1,1,A21) when A21 held a text string and no error was generated (the result was 1, which presumably means that A21 was simply ignored).
- (4) Arguments, 2nd bullet. Should the text “name/array/reference to a” be deleted? Also, please check how logical values are handled; I think they might be given the value 0 or 1 as appropriate.
- (5) Arguments, 3rd bullet. Suggest change to “If a cell contains 0 then the function includes it.”
- (6) Examples, 2nd example. In the Description, the word “hence” is redundant. The text “one of them” is also redundant.