From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. I feel that this could be a bit clearer. Suggest re-word as follows – “Calculates the percentage rank of a value in a data set. The percentage rank of a value is the relative position of that value in a data set, expressed as a percentage in the range 0 to 1. In other words, it is the percentage of values in the data set that are equal to or less than itself. For example, the percentage rank of the smallest number in the data set will be 0 and that of the largest number will be 1.”.
- (2) Returns. Suggest the following simplification – “Returns a real number in the range 0 to 1 (inclusive) to the specified precision, which is the percentage rank of the specified value in the specified data set.”.
- (3) Arguments, 1st bullet. Change “interpolated” to “interpolates”. Also, change “is falling” to “falls”. Also, change “the data set passed in Data argument” to “Data”. Insert space before “(#VALUE!)”.
- (4) Additional details, 1st bullet. This statement is redundant in the light of the improved Summary section.
- (5) Additional details, 2nd bullet. Change “PERCENTRANK” to “percentage rank (also known as percentile rank)”. Also, Wikipedia spelt incorrectly.
- (6) General. Would it worth demonstrating the link to the PERCENTILE function?
all points addressed.