From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. This feels a little brief; would it be worth adding something like the following text – “This function should be used in situations involving the selection of a subset from a set of objects (without repetition), with the selected objects arranged in a particular order.”.
- (2) Arguments, 2nd bullet. Would it be simpler to write “Non-integer values of Count1 or Count2 are truncated to integers”?
- (3) Additional details. I do not see the value of the middle part of the equations line – the right-hand part is the more easily understood and usual expression. Is it worth including a link to the relevant Wikipedia page?
- (4) Examples. Suggest insert space before “(floor value…” in 2nd example. In examples 3 and 4, “Can not” would usually be written as “Cannot”. In 3rd example, insert “a” before “negative”. In 4th example, delete “number of”.
- (5) Related LibreOffice functions. Delete link to PERMUT (this page!).
- (6) General. Would it be worth stating that =PERMUT(0,0) returns 1?