From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Returns. Please insert spaces after commas and insert a comma after “Count1”.
- (2) Arguments, 2nd bullet. Would it be simpler to write “Non-integer values of Count1 or Count2 are truncated to integers”?
- (3) Additional details, 1st bullet. Would it be possible to present the formula in the same way as the formula for PERMUT was presented?
- (4) Additional details, 2nd bullet. Insert “a” before “value” and “the” before “above”. Should Count1 and Count2 be in bold?
- (5) Additional details, general. Is it worth including a link to the relevant Wikipedia page?
- (6) Examples. Suggest insert space before “(floor value…” in 2nd example. In example 3, “Can not” would usually be written as “Cannot”. In 3rd example, insert “a” before “negative”.
- (7) Related LibreOffice functions. Delete link to PERMUTATIONA (this page!).