From The Document Foundation Wiki
Additional details is hard to read. Ca we express it in a math formula rather than text?
MOD and QUOTIENT are related to the "Euclidian division"
--Olivier Hallot 2020-09-22T11:51:51 (UTC)
SF Review comments
- (1) Arguments, 1st paragraph. “which is the number by which Denominator is divided” appears to be incorrect.
- (2) Arguments, 1st bullet point. Insert “the” before “QUOTIENT”.
- (3) Arguments, 2nd bullet point. I am not convinced that I understand what this sentence means.
- (4) Arguments, 3rd bullet point. Insert “the” after “If”.
- (5) Additional details. Please simplify!
- (6) Examples. In the first example, surely “11 divides 3” should read “11 is divided by 3”? If agreed, please reflect this change for all examples.
All points handled