From The Document Foundation Wiki
SF Review comments
- (1) General. No mention of RANDBETWEEN.NV.
- (2) General. Could do with a better description of volatile / non-volatile.
- (3) Arguments, 1st paragraph. Text “for giving the range to get random number” could probably be deleted.
- (4) Arguments, 2nd paragraph. Did you mean “upper bound” rather than “bound bound”? Text “for giving the range to get random number” could probably be deleted.
- (5) Arguments. 3rd bullet point. Can the text “i.e. they truncated to integers” be deleted – it seems to contradict the idea of rounding.
- (6) Additional details. Can you use the Fill Cell command with random numbers (Sheet - Fill Cells - Fill Random Numbers) strategy for a non-volatile alternative?