From The Document Foundation Wiki
SF Review comments
- (1) Summary. The note is unnecessary.
- (2) Arguments, first paragraph. Text “(required)” is not necessary as it is implied by the Syntax.
- (3) Arguments, second paragraph. Change “that” to “those”.
- (4) Arguments. third paragraph. This is repetition and could be deleted.
- (5) Examples. Do we need an example for which RAWSUBTRACT gives a non-zero value, while using the minus operator gives 0?
- (6) Related LibreOffice functions. Why is SUM listed here?
- (7) General. I was originally confused as to what was meant by “without eliminating roundoff errors”. I now understand more because the description of this function in the 5.2 Release Notes is very enlightening. Could we perhaps consider adding some clarification to the wiki page?