From The Document Foundation Wiki
SF Review comments
- (1) Summary. I do not understand the significance of the text “of its normalized floating point notation”.
. (2) Summary. Note not needed.
- (3) Arguments, first paragraph. Delete “supposed”.
- (4) Arguments, 1st bullet point. Suggest insert “its” before “floor value”.
- (5) Additional details. Warning not needed (this case is covered in the Arguments section).
- (6) Examples. Why do 3rd and 4th examples include the text “to its normalised floating point notation”?