Jump to navigation Jump to search
SF Review comments
- (1) Arguments. Text “Coefficients is real number or a reference to the cell containing that number which is a series of coefficients.” does not make sense. How can a real number be a series of coefficients?
- (2) Arguments, 1st bullet point. What does “This function is predominately used” mean?
- (3) Arguments, 2nd bullet point. Changes “needs” to “need”. Why is the error value not given (when it is in the third bullet point)?
- (4) Arguments, 3rd bullet point. Change “value error” to “error value”.
- (5) Additional details. Could we use Math to create a “prettier” form of this formula?
- (6) Examples. Please can you re-check all these examples. Certainly, the 1st is wrong. Why are we specifying five values to put in the four cells A4:A7?