From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. Suggest replacing with the following slightly simpler text – “Calculates the slope of the linear regression line using the specified (x, y) points.”.
- (2) Arguments, DataY and DataX. Is a matrix different from an array in this context?
- (3) Arguments, 1st bullet. It would be worth clarifying what the text “Numbers can also be entered directly” refers to.
- (4) Arguments, 2nd bullet. As with other functions where similar text occurs, I am not sure whether “a name/array/reference to” is necessary or not. Also, are we sure that logical values like TRUE and FALSE are ignored?
- (5) Arguments, 3rd bullet. Change “has” to “contains” and “considers” to “includes”.
- (6) Arguments, 4th bullet. Suggest re-word as – “If DataX and DataY have different dimensions, then the function returns an error value”.
- (7) Additional details. Why is the left part of the equation on the left of the page, while the right part of the equation is in the centre of the page?
- (8) Additional details, final bullet. Change “SLOPE” to “the slope of a linear regression line”.
- (9) Examples, 1st example. There is an error in this formula – second argument should be “B1:B6”.