Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to show "第47周" instead of "Week 47"
"周：47" is not good Chinese. The best way to say it is "第47周” (= week number 47). What should we do to show "第47周"? Maybe we need two variables, one for the string before "47", and another one after "47"? Suokunlong (talk) 2014-08-16T16:22:30 (UTC)
- Hi Kevin,
- Don't forget to sign your comments ;-)
- yeah, I guess you're right (sadly as this construction is already very complex...)
- Dennis Roczek (talk) 2014-08-16T16:18:35 (UTC)
- I think this construction will be more simple, if we use array to pass vaiables. The array extention can do this: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Arrays
- Is it possible to put all the other "release", "publishing", "freeze"... strings in one template?
- Suokunlong (talk) 2014-08-17T02:33:26 (UTC)