Design/work items collection
This is a list to collect the items for our new work items' page. The discussion started on our our mailing list.
- Extension website
- Template website
- Web page design
- Cooperation and collaboration
- Cooperation with other FLOSS projects
- Website Buttons
- Marketing Material
- Refine Branding Roadmap
- Convincing Product Artwork
- Provide Design Documentation
- Provide UX Workflows to Website Team
- Starter pack: Simple way to explain new
contributors what they can do
- Nationalized Wiki page design (with menus etc.)
Get it in this lists:
Active and On Hold items
|Priority||ID no.||Task name||Description and link||Items required||Deadline||Status||Client (Rep)||Assigned to|
|0001||Website Buttons||Buttons required to allow supporters to link back to LibO. Email||
|0002||Conference posters||Poster required for conference lectern. Printer website||
|0003||Mascot||Creation of a Mascot to represent LibO. Blog post||
||2011-09-15||On hold||FOSS world
Colour coding is disabled on archived items
|Priority||ID no.||Task name||Description and link||Items delivered||Date completed||Client (Rep)||Assigned to|
|0000||Kick-off||Establish Design Team. Email||
Rejected items and reason:
Priorities: 1(URGENT), 2(very important), 3(important), 4(priority), 5(preferred), 6(normal), 7(when able), 8(relaxed), 9(low), 10(inconsequential),.
Status: Being finalised, Being voted, Awaiting feedback, In progress, On hold, In proposal, Postponed, Abandoned.
Colour coding is disabled on on-hold items
- Is it useful to seperate the work items' table between VI, UX and others? Answer:
- Who determine the priorities and the status? Answer: Mostly our leads
- What will happen, if someone tells that he wants to work on a "ON-HOLD" item, but the list of active items is 'full' and the others don't think it is extremly neceassary to work on it? Answer: Go on, do it.