Jump to navigation Jump to search
Work In Progress
- The logo at the action bar is a flat version of the launcher icon to follow other action bar buttons style — just like the Google Play application.
- The action bar background is the same as color of LibreOffice Impress icon — and the same color used for the launcher icon. The color is pretty soft and tries to follow official recommendations.
- Where possible there are fade animations to smooth the UI’s actions.
- Tabs are swipeable: you can change the current tab dragging content or selecting a tab directly.
- When a device doesn’t have a Bluetooth adapter tabs are hidden and there is only list with WiFi computers.
- If user removes a manual added computer it is simply removing. If one removes a auto-founded computer it becomes blacklisted — only for the current application’s running period.
- The reconnection button at the action bar appears only when there are connection errors.
- Instructions on connection errors are a bit different for WiFi and Bluetooth: for WiFi instructions suggest to activate additional LibreOffice functions and for Bluetooth they suggest to check your OS-related Bluetooth pairing. It is not possible to detect LibreOffice’s host OS so it is generic.
- The slide show related information is presented as a human-readable text. If timer was not set the second line of the action bar becomes hidden and only current progress text left.
- The notes section is hidden if there are no notes for the slide. The slide’s preview not becomes vertical-centered in such case because it can confuse users.
- An icon of the timer is shown only when there is room for it and is hidden under the overflow menu in other cases. The timer itself is a native time picker dialog.