This document is Copyright © 2019 by the LibreOffice Documentation Team. Contributors are listed below. You may distribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/), version 3.0 or later.
All trademarks within this guide belong to their legitimate owners.
- Jean Hollis Weber
- Gary Schnabl
- Daniel Carrera
- Janet Swisher
- Dan Lewis
- Drew Jensen
- Dave Barton
Please direct any comments or suggestions about this document to the Documentation Team’s mailing list: email@example.com
Published June 2019.
What’s in this guide?
This guide includes the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 Joining the Documentation Team (update in progress)
- Chapter 2 Producing LibreOffice User Guides (update in progress)
- Chapter 3 Using the LibreOffice Documentation Team Website (update in progress)
- Chapter 4 Style Guide for Writers (including preferred terminology) (update in progress)
- Chapter 5 Using the Chapter Template (includes list of paragraph and character styles and when to use them, plus other information) (update in progress)