Documentation Contributor's Guide
|Next: Chapter 1|
This document is Copyright © 2020 by the LibreOffice Documentation Team. Contributors are listed below. You may distribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/), version 4.0 or later.
All trademarks within this guide belong to their legitimate owners.
- Jean Hollis Weber
- Olivier Hallot
- Dan Lewis
- Drew Jensen
- Dave Barton
Please direct any comments or suggestions about this document to the Documentation Team’s mailing list: email@example.com
Published June 2020.
What’s in this guide?
This guide includes the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 Joining the Documentation Team
- Chapter 2 Producing LibreOffice User Guides
- Chapter 3 Using the Documentation Team Website
- Chapter 4 Style Guide for Writers (including preferred terminology)
- Chapter 5 Using the Chapter Template (includes list of paragraph and character styles and when to use them, plus other information)