Frequently asked questions - Calc
How to print only part of a sheet
There are three ways to partially print a sheet.
Define a range for printing
The following instructions will let you define the range to print:
- Go to the sheet you want.
- Click and drag to select the area of the sheet that you want to print.
- Right-click to access the contextual menu and choose Add to print range
- Repeat these stages for each area of the sheet that you want to print.
Print only part of the spreadsheet (a selection of rows or columns)
- Select the ranges or the columns that you want to print.
- Go to ▸ .
- In the dialogue that appears, check Selected cells.
- Click OK.
Note : You can control the dimensions of your selection. If the selected data do not fit the number of pages desired, adjust the dimensions by following the procedure explained in this question for either a percentage or an actual number of pages.
Hide the zones that you do not want to print
To avoid printing certain columns or rows:
- Select the columns or rows that you wish to hide.
- Right-click on the headers of the columns or rows to display the contextual menu.
- Choose Hide.
The columns or rows disapear and will not be printed. But they still exist! To show them again:
- Select a column or row before and a column or row following.
- Right-click on the columns or row header to display the contextual menu.
- Choose Display.