Frequently asked questions - Calc
How to print some sheets in landscape and others in portrait orientation
In a Calc file, I have several sheets in different formats which I want to print in a mixture of portrait and landscape orientations. However, I can't attach a particuliar orientation to a specific page. When I apply the solution from Faq 100, all the pages change their orientation.
As in Writer, the page settings are determined by the style (cf. Faq Writer 012). By default, all the sheets have the same style called Default, so any modification of this style will cause the modification of all the sheets. To apply different page settings, you will need different styles:
- Open the styles window using F11 (or click on the icon to the left of the Format toolbar).
- Click on the Page Styles button.
- Right-click on Default and choose New.
- In the Organizer tab, change the name to Landscape (the name change is not obligatory but is more "ergonomic").
- In the Page tab, choose the orientation Landscape.
- Click OK.
To print sheets in landscape, double-click on Landscape in the Styles window. The other sheets will remain in the Default style (which by default has the portrait orientation).