Automatic start of an animation
From The Document Foundation Wiki
How do I automatically start an animation without the need to click
To start an animation automatically when a slide is displayed, or following a previous effect:
- in the side panel, select the Custom Animation tab;;
- insert the animation:
- click on the Add button,
- select the animation, choosing its category, name and speed,
- confirm with OK.
- For Start, select After previous
- Use the Duration box to choose the duration of the effect
- Use the Delay box to increase the length of the pause before the start of the effect.