Starting an ODP presentation automatically
How do I automatically start an ODP presentation when I open the file?
LibreOffice is able to launch a .PPS file automatically. To do the same with a .ODP file, you must use the ImpressRunner extension.
- download the extension and install it, then restart LO ;
- the extension has added a toolbar with 2 buttons :
- the button with the green arrow activates the autostart function;
- the button with the red square deactivates the function ;
Insert manually, or via the extension's toolbar, the keyword autostart in any of the personal properties (not necessarily the first): File > Properties, Personal Properties tab.
- ImpressRunner detects the presence of the keyword in the user properties in order to activate automatic launching or not.
- Once the file is written and closed, the slide will run automatically from the next time the slideshow is opened.
- The toolbar is not provided with the current version of the extension, so it is necessary to add or remove manually the autostart keyword.