< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
- General for this release candidate: parallel installation
- With this release candidate, you have to use the 'parallel installation' to install it alongside the stable LibreOffice, and not replacing it. Pls see here.
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 3.3, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
The Document Foundation intends to consolidate on the branding of the product. RC2 therefore has no BrOffice-named installation sets anymore.
A list of reported bugs is available from the Bug Tracker.
List of fixed bugs
- prevent double-deletes during removal of pivot tables. (tdf#39236) [Kohei Yoshida]
- fix wrong RTTI baseclass for SfxViewEventHint (tdf#38768) [Thorsten Behrens]
- on recovery from an autosave file use DefaultFilter, seems to fix (tdf#34805) [Tor Lillqvist]
- EMF+ records don't need payload all the time (tdf#39517) [Caolán McNamara]