< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
- General for this release candidate: parallel installation
- LibreOffice release candidate builds always replace an old LibreOffice installation - unless:
- With this release candidate, you have to use the 'parallel installation' to install it alongside the stable LibreOffice, and not replace it. Please see here.
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 3.4, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
In LibreOffice 3.5 a different encryption is introduced. LibreOffice 3.4.5 enables you to open those files.
See the release notes page.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 3.5.1 RC1
- "Distributy Columns Evenly" does not work with the selected columns tdf#46144 [Ivan Timofeev]
- add Gurmukhi MT font for pa-IN tdf#46571 [Andras Timar]
- don't copy page styles into temporary clipboard doc tdf#46038 [Caolán McNamara]
- don't crash for empty input data in charts, tdf#46885 [Markus Mohrhard]
- don't create uno::Sequence with new, tdf#46825 [Markus Mohrhard]
- don't show an error message for empty names in Define Names, tdf#46816 [Markus Mohrhard]
- expand group memberships in PostgreSQL-SDBC get*Privileges tdf#46675 [Lionel Elie Mamane]
- fix core when clicking on entries in Manage Names dialog in calc tdf#46568 [Noel Power]
- fix crash using instances dialog of dataform navigator tdf#44816 [Noel Power]
- pack libstdc++ and libgcc_s only in the new stdlibs subpackage tdf#46658 [Petr Mladek]
- resolves Fix Partial::contains for paths that go past a leaf node tdf#46074 [Stephan Bergmann]
- UI fix on PDF export dialog tdf#45023 [Andras Timar]
- use Traditional Chinese installer for zh-HK and zh-MO locales tdf#46181 [Andras Timar]
- use the correct db range for the copy, tdf#46712 [Markus Mohrhard]