< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
- General for this release candidate: parallel installation
- LibreOffice release candidate builds always replace an old LibreOffice installation - unless:
- With this release candidate, you have to use the 'parallel installation' to install it alongside the stable LibreOffice, and not replace it. Please see here.
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 3.5, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
- In LibreOffice 3.6 a different encryption is enabled by default. Since version 3.4.5, LibreOffice is able to open those files. See the release notes page.
- Starting with LibreOffice 3.6, there's more fine-grained control over ODF compatibility for legacy consumers, via a new ODF 1.2 compatibility mode. See the release notes page.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 3.6.4 RC1
- tdf#53364 Crash cutting or dragging block [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#53909 FILEOPEN Word 97-2003 DOC structure as exported by apple pages is not recognized [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#54074 Crash on Command-D on macOS Mountain Lion 10.8 [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#55059 EDITING: Calculate formula: Delete or Backspace to empty a refecenced cell, do not result in updating [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#56278 EDITING: Calculate formula: DEl or BS to empty a cell with a formula, does not result in updating a formula referencing that cell [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#56776 UI: Column Headers not updated after modification to formula mode 'Excel R1C1' [Kohei Yoshida]
- tdf#57224 CONFIGURATION: Deactivated Extensions become active [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#57451 FILEOPEN: CRASH when FILEOPEN .xlsx [Markus Mohrhard]
- i#101869 cutting lines causes Calc freeze [Eike Rathke]
- i#99844 calculated cells not updating when deleting the underlying cell's content [Eike Rathke]