From The Document Foundation Wiki
- General for this release candidate: parallel installation
- LibreOffice release candidate builds always replace an old LibreOffice installation - unless:
- With this release candidate, you have to use the 'parallel installation' to install it alongside the stable LibreOffice, and not replace it. Please see here.
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 3.5, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
- In LibreOffice 3.6 a different encryption is enabled by default. Since version 3.4.5, LibreOffice is able to open those files. See the release notes page.
- Starting with LibreOffice 3.6, there's more fine-grained control over ODF compatibility for legacy consumers, via a new ODF 1.2 compatibility mode. See the release notes page.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 22.214.171.124 (3.6.7 RC1)
- tdf#43765 FORMCONTROLS: transparent form controls (Check Boxes and Option Buttons) disappear [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#55931 Autofit Text breaks subscript / superscript in Impress [Jan Holesovsky]
- tdf#57884 Checkboxes in LibreOffice Writer documents disappear [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#57956 FORMATTING: Regression: text width scaling broken in impress and draw [Jan Holesovsky]
- tdf#58052 Failure to start on newfangled Linuxes because ucpgvfs1.uno.so fails to load [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#58646 RTF: \page is not rendered [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#63254 UI: Horizontal scrollbar area isn't displayed when resizing while sheet is RTL and gtk integration is present [Abdulaziz A Alayed]
- tdf#63949 Form controls disappear if top of page displayed [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#65650 load numbered list instead of the correct bullet list [Michael Stahl]