TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla, the full list of reported bugs is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 4.1.5 RC2:
- tdf#63433 EDITING: Frequent freezes when scrolling large document with many pictures [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#67238 Unprotect Table Cells does not work, leaves some cells still protected [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#73300 FILEOPEN Very slow load times and enormous memory use loading documents with many images [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#74435 almost all images in document erroneously determined as visible by ViewObjectContactOfPageHierarchy when scrolling [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#74493 DATALOSS: Calc change data entered in certain cells [Eike Rathke]
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues involved for the 4.1.5 release: QA-team, bugreporters, developers. Not covered in this stats of course are the many community members in other areas like l10n/translation and marketing, user support that also deserve a big thank you.
Below a list of people who interacted in bugzilla with the corresponding bug-count (created using this script)
16 Michael Stahl 11 Julien Nabet 10 Eike Rathke 9 mariosv 9 Kohei Yoshida 8 Cor Nouws 7 Foss 6 Björn Michaelsen 5 sophie 5 Markus Mohrhard 4 Owen Genat 4 Noel Power 4 Maxim Monastirsky 4 Jorendc 4 Joel Madero 3 tommy27 3 ape 3 Petr Mladek 3 Miklos Vajna 3 Caolán McNamara 2 pierre-yves samyn 2 ign_christian 2 Tim Lloyd 2 Terrence Enger 2 Rainer Bielefeld Retired 2 Qubit 2 Michael Meeks 2 Lionel Elie Mamane 2 Kü 2 Khaled Hosny 2 Jan Holesovsky 2 Horst 2 Florian Reisinger 2 Andras Timar 2 Alex Thurgood 1 Adolfo Jayme (fitoschido), Andrew Pitonyak, Arnaud Versini, B Mikowski, Bastián Díaz, Bernhard Donaubauer, BorosIstvan, Ceri Mitchell, Cheng-Chia Tseng, Dominique Boutry, Faisal Menawer, Federico Mena-Quintero, GerardF, Gerry, Ilya Ermolin, Isamu Mogi, Jacques Guilleron, James Murray, Jean-Baptiste Faure, Korrawit Pruegsanusak, Krasimir Ivanov, Laurent BP, Lew Merrick, Liam Brennan, Luuk, László Németh, Marcos Souza, Martin Sourada, Mattias Põldaru, Mike Kaganski, Mikeyy - L10n HR, Mirosław Zalewski, Munzir Taha, Muthu, Nikos, Olivier Hallot, Pedro, Peter Stendahl-Juvonen, Philipp Tobler, Piotr, QY, Radu, Rob Snelders, Rohit Deshmukh, Roman Eisele, Ryan K, Samuel M., Sebastian Goetze, Stanislav Horacek, Tor Lillqvist, Vera, Volkan, Winfried Donkers, alexo, brendel, chtfn, clio, dany franck, joaquin, riggr