- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 4.1.6 RC1:
- tdf#69157 When moving frame, contents are moved instead of frame [Lennard Wasserthal]
- tdf#74697 BlueZ 5.0 - need support for Android Impress Remote [Andrzej Hunt]
- tdf#77229 EMF+ import: incorrect EmfPlusRecordTypeSetClipPath handling [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#77342 EDITING: Endnote reference corruption after copy+paste [Michael Stahl]
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues involved for the 4.1.6 release: QA-team, bugreporters, developers. Not covered in this stats of course are the many community members in other areas like l10n/translation and marketing, user support that also deserve a big thank you.
Below a list of people who interacted in bugzilla with the corresponding bug-count (created using this script)
15 Michael Stahl 12 Julien Nabet 9 Kohei Yoshida 8 Cor Nouws 7 Joel Madero 7 Jean-Baptiste Faure 5 Caolán McNamara 5 Andras Timar 4 Michael Meeks 4 Foss 4 Adolfo Jayme 3 tommy27 3 sophie 3 m.a.riosv 3 bfoman 3 Winfried Donkers 3 Markus Mohrhard 3 Lionel Elie Mamane 3 Eike Rathke 3 Björn Michaelsen 2 Zolnai Tamás 2 Zeki Bildirici 2 Xisco Faulí 2 Thomas van der Meulen 2 Stephan Bergmann 2 Qubit 2 Mike Kaganski 2 Michel Rudelle 2 Jorendc 2 Dave Richards 2 Ahmad Harthi 1 A (Andy), AH, Adam CloudOn, Alex Thurgood, Anatoly Moskovsky, Andrzej, Bernhard Scholze, Björgvin Ragnarsson, Bojan Vitnik, BubuXP, CP, Carlos Sevcik, Christopher M. Penalver, Cédric Bosdonnat, David Gerard, Dominique Boutry, Doug Naphas, Eneko Lacunza, Ernest, Florian Reisinger, Francisco, GerardF, Gerry, HD, Horst Reiterer, Ian Morris, Igor Gnatenko, J. Kanowitz, Jaxson Lee, Jeff H, Johan van der Knijff, John McCulloch, José Consuegra, Juanjo, KarlM, Kartik Subbarao, Kev MacD, Laurent BP, Lennard Wasserthal, Lubos Lunak, M Welinder, Marco Menardi, Mark van Rossum, Markus W., Mateusz, Matúš Kukan, Michal Svec, Miklos Vajna, Mirek2, Munzir Taha, Nidal R, Owen Genat, Philip Johnson, Raphael Rochet, Regina Henschel, Reinhard Lamsfuss, Ryan Dunlop, Scott Bennett, Sylvain Deverre, Thomas Krumbein, Thomas Nilsberger, Ulrich Windl, Urmas, V Stuart Foote, VolkerTwer, blank, blubb, chtfn, frofa, hans, ign_christian, mal, pierre-yves samyn, ribotb, rogern, rpr, tmacalp, wadim