General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.1 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.1.0 rc2:
- rhbz#1149116 Option Collate in printing copies does not work properly [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#40517 Decimal alignment (user defined number formats with question marks) lost in ODF [Laurent Balland-Poirier]
- tdf#41524 CUPS: printing multiple copies with "Collate" results in multiple system print jobs [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#95913 Slider does not move if OpenGL enabled [Tor Lillqvist]
- tdf#96067 Crash on undo row inserts [Oliver Specht]
- tdf#96223 SearchDescriptor Properties cannot be set in 5.1 [Oliver Specht]
- tdf#96918 Rounding display error for 15 digits integers [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#97119 The effect of toggling Modes Tab Bar visibility does not last [Philippe Jung]
- tdf#97315 i18n: add language [Eike Rathke]