< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.1 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.1.1 rc1:
- fdo#94009 FILESAVE: DOCX - Margins not preserve [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#40517 Decimal alignment (user defined number formats with question marks) lost in ODF [Laurent Balland-Poirier]
- tdf#56544 FILEOPEN: Lock file is not created on samba share (via gvfs) [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#97197 With OpenGL active Impress slide transition Rochade effect blanking entire UI to white [Michael Meeks]
- tdf#97739 OpenGL: dissapear field controls in dialogue Format-Page, tab Page (Calc) [Michael Meeks]
- tdf#97763 divide by zero bug ... [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#97808 FILEOPEN: arrowheads added to lines within groups [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#97816 opengl - corrupted icon with 1bit mask in calc toolbar [Michael Meeks]