< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.1 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.1.3 RC1:
- tdf#91778 drawing the background over an active cursor [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#97380 don't destroy completely window when replace dialog [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#98416 libcmis: add a patch to fix Google Drive login [Giuseppe Castagno]
- tdf#99353 take the footgun away from FilterCache [David Tardon]
- tdf#99417 Effect of sort does not propagate to other column (not included in sort) without hard recalc [Eike Rathke]